Weren’t those the days? Almost Black and White movies, vintage cars, more classic novels than you can imagine, games with bouncing balls and animal shaped soaps… here are fifteen things we’re sure kids from the 90s remember and the others….well you probably won’t.
1) Remember when recess at school meant boasting the number of Pokémon cards you owned? Because we sure do.
2) Microsoft Paint stuck with us through thick and thin. When we didn’t have Wi-Fi to keep us busy, we always had Paint to explore the little artist within us.
3) All of us had at least one of these in our lives. And only we know how precious these were!
4) Remember when we trusted these to tell us our fortunes?
5) When having one of these was a dream come true.
6) When Tazos meant more than any expensive video game in the world..
7) When making one of these was on the top of our bucket list.
8) When you promised to go to bed early so you could watch Tom and Jerry before school every morning.
9) The decade of the boy bands.
10) And when no FIFA or Call Of Duty could beat this.
11) When having one of these made you stand out from the crowd..
12) When you actually fought your mum at the bookstore to buy these..
13) When these made you tear up with childlike wonder
14) And when this show was the best show in the world.
15) And when Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook didn’t matter.
If you can remember all of these and feel nostalgic, you’re a 90s kid! But come on. 2000s aren’t that bad, are they?
Okay. We miss the 90s.