Left-handed people are considered lucky, indeed. Although, in the past, it was considered such an anomaly that left-handed children were forced to use their right hand. But being left-handed can actually be beneficial. Let’s see how being left handed is considered lucky.
- 10% of the people are left-handed and the percentage has held steady ever since the Neolithic era begun.
- Right-handed people’s head hair grows in a clockwise pattern whereas in case of left-handed people, their hair does not have a fixed pattern.
- Being left-handed can be a big advantage in fights as most people subconsciously expect a blow from their opponent’s right hand.
- Studies say that left-handedness correlates with strong mental flexibility as well as working memory. Left-handed folks are better at divergent thinking than right-handed people are.
- As we grow older and lose functionality in our dominant hand, we become more double-dealing. So, the right-handed people become more of left-handed as they grow older.
- Many famous and known personalities whom we’ve known so far are left-handed people. They include Jimi Hendrix, President Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Marie Curie, Leonardo Da Vinci, Aristotle, and Bill Gates.
This may not be the most pondered upon fact in your life but the truth is which hand you use the most or the one that is more dominant clearly makes a big difference in your life. So, being left-handed is no more considered a sin or an anomaly as it used to be in the olden times.
If you liked this article titled “Being Left Handed Considered Lucky | Facts About Left Handed People”, here are some more recommended articles from Trendmantra.com that you might enjoy reading.
- Chat GPT Download, How to Use, Login, Free
- How to Measure Ring Size – Brilliant Method Revealed
- Hyperbolic Stretching Review 2023 – Will It Work For You?
- 78 Scary Halloween Riddles For Kids and Adults
- 100+ Best English Pickup Lines for Men of Different Personalities
- 20 Popular Beer Olympics Games For Your Parties