Amongst the different genres of movies that exist, teens and school-goers are usually inclined towards genres that are inspirational!
Here’s 8 movies you should watch if you’re a student because you are going to relate to them!
1) Dead Poets Society (1989)-The story revolves around an unconventional English teacher played by Robin Williams
2) Revenge of The Nerds (1984)-Revenge of the Nerds is a fun and entertaining comedy that has a good plot with effective humour throughout!
3) Pitch Perfect (2012)-Beca, a college fresher, reluctantly joins an all-girls a cappella and later infuses freshness into their repertoire.
4) Real Genius (1985)-The humour is relentlessly cruel, smug, and disconnected from any sense of how human beings might behave in similar situations.
5) Good Will Hunting (1997)-The film shows how an underachiever can turn things around. Barely minutes into the movie, where the genius within begins to shine through.
6) School Of Rock (2003)-Jack Black plays Dewey Finn, axe-bearer for a fitfully successful bar band determined to win a regional battle-of-the-bands competition.
7) Freedom Writers (2007)-It’s brutally honest, insightful, and boasts great cinematography
8) Stand and Deliver (1988)-This popular inspirational drama was inspired by the true story of teacher Jaime Escalante.