We belong to a generation in which the people are struggling hard to become financially and socially stable.
In their long run, they forget to spare even a second for their health and wellness.
Some people might prepare a planner to start, but will drop it within a week.
It is not that we have to start with a vigorous workout.
Here are some important and easy exercises to kick start your journey.
1) Lunges-This exercise helps in maintaining a good flow of blood to the heart.
2) Climbing the stairs-It is a simple and a powerful exercise. It helps to lose the weight and to strengthen the muscles.
3) Squats- It will tone the whole body and will give a perfect figure.
4) Calf Raise-It helps in the stabilization and balance of the whole body.
5) Arm Circles-This exercise leads to the development of biceps and triceps.
6) Bicycling-Lie flat on the floor, hold your knees, and do the pedaling action.
7) Jumping Jacks- It increases the heart rate, which eventually boosts more oxygen into the blood flow.
8) Pranayama-It lowers the blood pressures and helps in the steady level of cardio respiratory system.