“Mahi”, is everyone’s hero.So much so that now they are freezing his life into a movie for everyone’s fancy.
We know Dhoni for his 8000 plus runs in international cricket and regard him for those brilliant 516 catches behind the wickets.
We’ve seen him being coroneted the emperor of Chennai Super Kings.
but there are a host of facts about Dhoni that perhaps we didn’t know.Let’s take a look:
1) An avid sports-buff-Dhoni who has also dabbled with Badminton, plays golf quite frequently.
2) A romantic at heart-An ‘outdoorsy’ person, Dhoni is known to be quite a romantic at heart.
3) A big Wrestling fan-In his late teens, which wasn’t too long back, Dhoni was a big WWE buff.
4) He first met his wife at Kolkata-Back in 2007, the same year he debuted for India, Mahi met Sakshi, his wife and love of life.
5) MS Dhoni’s budget accommodation:-As an 18 year old, Dhoni stayed for days together in a rather modest government guest house at the Delhi-Mathura road.
6) Dhoni’s favorite food:-He can practically live off Chicken and Hot Chocolate Fudge, the two being his lifelong treasures.