If you have survived the high cut-offs of University Of Delhi, of course you are one of the luckiest ones.
As your college life is going to start we are here to introduce you to some of the food joints in North Campus and South Campus of the University.
These are the favourite food joints of your seniors.
1) Rawalpindi Mashhur Chhole Bhature : It is situated at Malkaganj, Kamlanagar, New Delhi.
North Campus Delights:
2) Bille Di Hatti :It serves Lassi and Chhole Bhature.It is situated at 72D, Kamlanagar, New Delhi.
3) Shagun :If you are craving for Asian food; be it Chinese, Tibetan or Thai; you must visit Shagun which serves tasty Asian food.
1) QD’s :QD’s is famous for its Tandoori momos’.They are big, yummy and satisfying.
South Campus Delights:
2) Big Yellow Door (BYD) :t is an amazing place to hangout with friends and enjoy amazing food.
3) Bake Day :Bake day has huge variety of dishes that are delicious and very reasonable.