We spend loads of money on traveling around the most famous places in the world.
But, do you know; we have such beautiful places in our country which are less known, but worth visiting?
Therefore, we are going to introduce you to some of the most mesmerizing places of India which we would like you to visit.
So, let’s go on a mini tour of these places!
1) Bhedaghat – Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh:The most famous sights are Dhuandhar Falls, Marble Rocks and Chausanth Yogini temple.
2) Rajnagar – Bihar:It is famous for the ruins of Navlakha Palace which was one of the famous palaces of Darbhanga Maharaj.
3) Vaishali – Bihar:It is named after the ancient city of Mithila, Vaishali whose name is mentioned in Mahabharata, Buddhism and Jainism.
4) Kaas Plateau – Pune, Maharshtra:It has been declared as Biodiversity World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
5) Dassam fall – Ranchi, Jharkhand:It is one of the major tourist places in Jharkhand.
6) Jog falls:It is the second highest waterfall in India. The word Joga means “marsh” which comes from the Kannada language .