Summer is the season where the shorts come out, bikini season kicks in .
The cool drinks become an essential way to enjoy the heat.
Try these new alternatives to keep you cool this summer:
1) Guava Green Tea-Just green tea and guava slices. It is that easy to make.
2) Mango Raspberry Punch-To hit all the correct sweet spots, this drink is basically 7 Up with really funky ice cubes.
3) Peach – Ginger Iced Tea
6 peaches, some peach nectar, sugar and grater ginger is all that you need for this zesty summer drink!
4) Watermelon Coconut Cooler-Blend 8 cups of watermelon fruit along with 7 ounces of lemon and sugar syrup with half a cup of coconut water.
5) Peanut Butter and Honey Milkshake-If milkshake involves peanut butter, it seems like Christmas has come early this year.
6) Hibiscus Ginger Punch-Combine water, hibiscus blossoms and ginger in a pot.
7) Honey and Orange Sweet Tea-In a pitcher, add honey, sugar and water, and stir well to dissolve the sugar, Add in the tea bags and let it brew for 4-5 minutes.
8) Strawberry Lemon Punch-it a drink with the perfect combination of sweet and sour.
9) Frozen Hot Chocolate-It is just your favorite hot drink, in a new cooler version
10) Apricot Fizz-Just some soda along with apricot nectar and apricot slices, this is a simple fizzy drink to sip on a hot summer’s day.-