Everyone wants their hair to be thick, strong, shiny and above all, healthy.
There are a lot of factors that affect the quality of hair, such as genetics, medication, environment, stress levels, hormones, and diet.
Hence, diet is an important factor that improves hair nutrition.
Here are some foods that you could include in your diet to promote healthy and long hair:
1) Spinach-Spinach is a green leafy vegetable, which is packed with vitamin A, vitamin C and iron. All these nutrients help in promoting hair growth.
2) Nuts-Nuts contain selenium – a mineral that helps boost hair growth.
3) Eggs-Eggs are a storehouse of protein, and lacking a good amount of protein in your diet can lead to brittle hair.
4) Berries-The antioxidants and vitamins found in berries promote stronger hair.
5) Sweet Potatoes-This root vegetable contains plentiful amounts of beta-carotene, which is linked to healthy hair.